Instructions for composing the abstract:
- The body of the abstract must be composed using 11 pt Times New Roman.
- The context of the research work, the objectives, the methodology, the main results and conclusions must be clearly mentioned in the abstract to facilitate a smooth review process.
- The main results and conclusions must be supported with a single figure which can be composed of multiple subfigures. The figure caption must be composed using 9 pt Times New Roman.
- The entire abstract (including text, figure, references) must not exceed one A4 page with the specified typesetting.
- References must be numbered sequentially in their order of appearance as , .
A reference list must be provided at the end as:
 Author 1, Author 2, and Author 3, Journal name volume, p. (year).
- A pdf version of the abstract must be sent via mail to email@example.com